We’re happy to announce that a new version of Reshade Image Enlarger has just been released. We’re one step closer to v2.0 Final.
After a long delay since the previous Beta version, we’re finally ready with this new release. As a bonus, we’re offering the upgrade for free to all our existing customers (Reshade 2.0 Beta and v1.51). Furthermore, some frequently requested features that were scheduled for beyond v2.0 Final are available now!
- multi-language pack for English, French, German, Italian, Romanian, Spanish (bundled with the default installer)
- unicode filename support
- improved crop and batch processing
- a large number of bug fixes and many other improvements
The new application is more stable and reliable, and delivers more consistent results.
To try it out now, use this download link: Reshade v2.0 Pre-Release
Happy holidays! We hope you enjoy this new release.
Good news! We’ve moved to a new faster and more reliable server today. All of the database structure has been migrated successfully. Enjoy using our online image resizer.
The latest version of our stand-alone application has been improved even further. Now we are offering cropping, batch processing and many other features all integrated together. We’ve tried to make it easy to use in the most common situations that our users encounter:
- resize images easily, adjusting the basic parameters first and cropping all in one go
- select the optimal print resolution, compression quality and other advanced settings if needed
- switch to a different crop if you change your mind without any undo operations
- handle a large collection of images with just a few clicks, using the batch processing option
- standardize the size of a whole folder at once, cropping the center of each image or stretching it as needed
Except for the added features, some of the existing settings have been tweaked for better and more consistent results on a wide range of images. Do test it out and see if you like it.
As we’re continually working to improve the application, we welcome your feedback at any time, be it positive or not. We’ve made it easier to send it our way by using the “feedback” button inside the application itself.
Don’t forget to check out the new user manual that comes with the beta version we just released. You could find out some interesting tips on how to improve your productivity when using Reshade.
Any of our existing customers will be able to test out the full version of the beta simply by installing it. The license information for the older official release of Reshade v1.51 is transferable to this new version.
Have a great day! We hope you enjoy the new Reshade 2.0 Beta.